Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Disney Mugs!

I received Disney mugs as a gift recently. I got matching Mickey and Minnie Disney mugs!

They are part of the "Quotes" line and I am really impressed with them. They are well made and quite large. I was surprised how heavy they were too. I think that is a good thing though as they aren't easy to knock over.

I think mugs are great souvenirs and make great gifts.  A couple years ago I received a Mickey Mouse mug featuring Mickey's face on one side and "Oh Boy!" on the other.

That particular mug  is still holding up too. I personally hand wash the mugs instead of running them through the dishwasher. I really think that is the best way to care for them. Also don't leave any liquids (whether it be coffee, milk, or juice that is in the mug) and wash it right away after using it. I haven't tested running them through the dishwasher but I think that because I hand wash them they still look brand new.

These make great gifts or souvenirs but how to get them home in one piece? Don't worry they pack them really well. It actually took a little bit for me to completely open them as they were wrapped in tissue paper AND some kind of interesting brown packing paper as well. They weren't going to break with that kind of wrapping! Of course there's always buying your souvenirs after or even before going to Disneyland. Check out my personal Disney Mug favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment