Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oh, Boy!

Today's the start of something new and exciting! A new Disney blog. I live in California and have been to Disneyland so many times now I'm starting to lose count! My first trip to Disneyland was at the young age of 6 with my family. The first trip I was hooked. A couple years later I went again this time with my Girl Scout troop. It definitely was a different experience going with another group that wasn't my family. After this there were more trips with family and trips with various groups including my high school band. I even had my Honeymoon there! A whole week including a meal at Club 33, what more could a Disney girl ask for? My last trip was Christmas 2011 and my next trip may in fact be at the end of this year or sometime in 2014 (I'm hoping).


No comments:

Post a Comment