Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Disney Trading Pins

I am a HUGE Disney Trading Pin collector. I have two lanyards and a cork board full of pins. I even have the Nightmare Before Christmas Collectors Pin Set:
My NBC Limited Edition Pin Set
How did my collection start?
My family always booked with getawaytoday.com and (I don't know if they still do) they would always give us a pin and lanyard for booking with them. That was the start of it all. I thought they were so neat. A couple years later on a trip with my aunt and cousins, my aunt said we could each pick out a souvenir. I picked out the special 2005 "Magical Milestones" Starter Pin Collection:

This let me experience trading for the first time because this set came with 4 pins (2 1955 Tinker Bell and 2 2005 Tinker Bell). Fast forward to another trip we went for my birthday and my mother said I could pick out a gift. This was surprising to me because just going to Disneyland in itself is the best birthday gift ever! So I said I wanted pins... oh boy... I got pins :) I got a couple and I loved them all and still have them all. Some pins I'll never trade while others I'm starting to get duplicates on purpose. I truly love all of them though and can't get enough of them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment